Linus loves to chill in his tent, or as we call it, "Linus Containment Device".
The Zen hotel rooms were conducive to napping, for both me and Linus. Did I mention these rooms are only $35/night, complete with huge bathtub and wall to wall views?
The main course was a filet mignon wrapped in bacon with potatoes and tri-colored carrots. We didn't even know that carrots came in 3 colors!
Linus' mobility is only getting more and more coordinated. While not a full crawl, the caterpillar is all he needs to search and destroy anything that seems to be of value to mamma.
Even though Mattias was working, the weekend was wonderfully relaxing for me. The weather was great (and I enjoyed the blue skies from inside) and while I took care of Linus I got to watch trashy cable shows like E! News, Fashion Police, and What Not To Wear. Heaven! Mattias would pop in and say hello, we even went on a hike to the Potomac River.
Linus crawled around and discovered himself in the mirror.
This one's a little bit more flattering :)
Now that I'm starting to feel back to normal (post-mastitis and cold) I'm getting ready for my trip to San Francisco. Linus and I are so excited to see friends and family, as well as eat all kinds of yummy food. I even get to attend Melissa's baby shower in Davis, which should be really fun. For those of you on the West Coast, Linus can't wait to be with you!
He's growing so fast I can't believe it!!!
ReplyDelete