I've been back at work now for 2 weeks, and we're 6 weeks away from our big move. I feel like I'm in the center of a tornado, and there are little paper to-do lists, dirty laundry, unanswered emails, and toys flying around me. I keep feeling like I'm forgetting something important, paranoid that I've left my breast pump at home and only realizing it after I'd driven an entire hour to work.
I ended up having a surprise minor surgery last week, and truly the biggest disappoint was that I didn't feel like I had the time for it. I rested, was nursed back to my usual self, and headed straight back to work the following Monday.
And then there's this: my fat, smiling baby Anders. He coos and giggles, and chews on his hands when he's hungry. Anders is happy to observe and isn't much of a complainer.
The beat goes on, but I'm lucky Anders reminded me to pause, even if it's just for a few minutes to write this blog.
He has your smile Ellie! Hope you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI love his baby turtle outfit! +A
ReplyDelete