Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Lovebird

At 6 months old, his very first picnic
In this last flurry of activity I've neglected to post a blog just about Magnus.   It's hard to believe that Magnus is now wrapping up his 8th month.  Just 100 diaper changes ago he was a squirmy little infant, enjoying the first picnic of the season.  In these 8 months he's also earned a few nicknames-- I like to call him my little "Lovebird", Mattias says he's a "Critter", and Linus usually calls him "Funny Lillebror".











His first meal of rice cereal



 My Lovebird grows and changes so fast, I don't have time to tell him to slow down.  At a little over 6 months he started to eat solid food, and I'm already sensing his boredom with breastfeeding (yay!)  While he's not crawling just yet, we'll randomly find him in yoga poses on the floor (especially plank and downward facing dog).  The talking has accelerated, along with his need for constant stimulation. 





Future Heartbreaker
It's a little sad how the second child just seems to be along for the ride.  That ride called "Let's chase after the crazy toddler" makes it very difficult to snap pictures.  One reason is the lack of hands, I unfortunately only have 2.  The second reason in the lack of time-- even with a DSLR camera, catching those money shots takes patience and a little coersion.  In the coming months I'll have to remind myself to slow down and enjoy Magnus' baby-ness, because it won't be around for much longer.



1 comment:

  1. Lille söte goe Magnus! He is already melting our hearts full force! Luckily, little wonderful boys cannot actually melt your heart though.. Linus has given mine a good test for almost 3 years, and a few cuties before him, so yes, the heart only gets stronger from this kind of melting.

    ReplyDelete