Thursday, October 15, 2009

Moving on

After 4 days of misery, we are happy to report that Linus is back to his fun, rambunctious self. We were getting worried that it was a permanent change...

Here are just a few shots Mattias took on a beautiful fall day.



Toddling around



Linus loves dirt!



On Sunday we had a picnic at the National Arboretum with Melissa, Matt, and Finn. Mattias got a few good pics of them, too.



Linus' big head peeping out and the giant yellow carp I fed by hand at the water garden.



And because it's close to Halloween we thought it would fun to torture Whinus. "You're gonna put that on me?"





"Well if mamma's happy, then I'm happy."

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for winning the teething battle!

    I'm glad to see that Linus loves dirt, AND that he looks so cute as a giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie- Dave, Elena & Maisie here from OR---Your son is too cute! Thanks for keeping us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Mattias, great pics from the National Arboretum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad Mr Pogi is back to himself. Always prepare for surprises as they are growing. Cute little outfit so that means lola will be something else. Nice to see Matt, Melissa and Finn. See you soon!!

    lola

    ReplyDelete