Monday, April 4, 2016

Spring Break

As a parent, Spring Break equates to That-week-you-have-to-figure-out-what-to-do-with-your-kids. For Linus, it meant two days at Mattias' office that included a morning of rock climbing and learning to program on Code.org. He also came to work with me at the shelter to watch surgery and check out the current inventory,  which included this ridiculous looking rabbit.

 He only almost broke my sterile field once, so he was rewarded with his own cheese pizza and Plants vs. Zombies 2 on the iPad.
 I did force him outside for a short walk along the Berkeley Aquatic Park, where we spotted some egrets, coots, and cormorants.
 At the end of the week all went to a Giants game.  Half the fun is taking the train and eating hot dogs.
 Poor kids kept asking questions about the game, which I struggled to answer.  To cover up my ignorance I busted out snacks and leftover Easter candy.



No comments:

Post a Comment