While Mattias and I feared the worst of having 2 kids, it's actually not that bad. At times it's more than twice the work of having one, but a lot of times it feels like half the work of having one. I think this collection of Kerstin's iPhone photos shows why: Having fun with 2 cute boys is not really work at all.
![]() |
| Summer day at the park |
Kerstin mixes it up with different activities, even bringing out Linus' inner Swedish Chef. His cooking style does resemble the chefs in Regular Ordinary Swedish Mealtime.
On days when Kerstin is alone with Magnus, they spend a lot of time outside on strolls. The park, grocery store, post office, and fabric store are their favorite hangouts.
Mattias and I think (for the most part) that we're good parents, but sometimes Kerstin puts us to shame. Art projects and seasonal crafts are regular occurences at Farmor's house.
It would be scary to calculate how much we would "owe" Kerstin for her quality childcare services, but that number would be irrelevent compared to the happiness she's given our boys. ![]() |
| Tittut! (Peek-a-boo in Swedish) |
















Wow, you made my eyes tear up! But I know that I am very fortunate and a very lucky gramma who gets to be with her grand kids on a daily basis like this. The little sun shines spread so much happiness everyday, and nothing else seems more important
ReplyDeleteCan I go to Karlsson Kare? Looks like fun!
ReplyDelete