Mattias likes to tease that I'm not "a real doctor" because I work on animals. I tell him his doctorate is so fake, they spell it with a ph (as in Phake Doctor). Then someone has to chime in that Jonas is the only real doctor in the family, because he has the MD. No matter, I get to say that I was the first Dr. Karlsson in the family because I graduated before both Mattias and Jonas.
Just recently the two of us had to get professional head shots taken for work. Now let me ask you, which Dr. Karlsson would you trust with your life?
![]() |
| The real Dr. Karlsson |
| The other Dr. Karlsson |

You suck.
ReplyDeleteDude, it's not my fault you didn't bother to shave for the picture.
ReplyDeleteThis is freaking hilarious!!! And, I have to say, as someone who has known both of you, I believe that Eleanor is the real Dr. because when I look at Matt, all I can think of is the dreads he had in high school! Love you both!
ReplyDeleteToo funny, I needed that laugh. Hmm real doctor....yup I have to agree with Dee on this one. Eleanor all the way! Sorry Matt dreads is all that goes through my head too...lol. Just kidding you guy, look great.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I will always love this argument! Your hair looks hella good in this photo, Ellie.
ReplyDeleteBoth doctors are beautiful both inside and out.. I am so proud of you, and your just as beautiful little boys!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha ha. this is a good one.
ReplyDelete