Yes. Don't waste money on a gym membership. :D
I love it! I can only imagine what he now has access to. Eek!
They only get faster and taller. Nothing is safe now ;)Each time I think I have 'Temana' proofed an area of our house, he gets a little taller and can reach a new shelf. Have fun :)
I hope I'll be able to keep up with him when I see him next month. He will be running then. I will have fun for sure. I miss him soo much!lola
Yes. Don't waste money on a gym membership. :D
ReplyDeleteI love it! I can only imagine what he now has access to. Eek!
ReplyDeleteThey only get faster and taller. Nothing is safe now ;)
ReplyDeleteEach time I think I have 'Temana' proofed an area of our house, he gets a little taller and can reach a new shelf. Have fun :)
I hope I'll be able to keep up with him when I see him next month. He will be running then. I will have fun for sure. I miss him soo much!
ReplyDeletelola