Sadly, Linus fell asleep for the photo op.

Melissa's older brother Ivan moved out here last summer, and also works at the NIH. He and his wife Hannah came over for a little meet and greet, too.
It is beyond awesome to see our good friends as parents. At first, Melissa and I kept saying "Dude, I can't believe you're a mom." and Matt and Mattias had various discussions of how they were both now "responsible for another human being!" It was pretty unbelievable...
Finn didn't seem to mind us weirdos cooing and oohing over him either.
It's great to feel like we have our closest friends nearby, and that we can grow as families together. Linus and Finn are only 9 months apart and we are sure that they will become best little buddies. I'm looking forward to weekend trips to the zoo, work lunches with Melissa, and all the family style cooking we used to do back in the day. We're definitely on the up & up!
Hello Finn. You are a cutie!
ReplyDelete