Here's the first time Alvin saw Linus since he was just born.
This picture is great because it really demonstrates my natural leadership abilities. My family likes to call it bossiness ;) It's amazing they all put up with me...
On the mall, pushin' a stroller
Then we headed home for an Ellie-style sushi feast. This time I was enlisted to train a few apprentices.
and got a mohawk, too.
Getting our small apartment ready for our guests.
Now before I go on, I want to make it known that we didn't "just eat" on this visit. We also went to the Eastern Market, the US Botanical Garden, and spent a good night playing the Nintendo Wii. But we did center a big part of the reunion around Maryland Blue Crabs- and bought half a bushell in celebration of our reunion. That's about 75 crabs people...
Since we seem to keep going the same places, we should go together sometime soon! Aren't the cherry blossoms pretty? Let me know when you guys have a free weekend and maybe I can meet Linus- hope his teeth aren't bothering him- but they sure are cute!
ReplyDeleteCrabs here I come!!!
ReplyDeletei want you to duplicate that feast when I come visit.
ReplyDelete